What is Indoor SIM Golf?
Indoor SIM Golf is what we do during our Year-End, Winter, and Indoor Pre-Season sessions that are held November thru March. The classes are typically 75 minutes in duration, a little longer for the older and more advanced kids. They expose the participants to simulated “on course” play and provide the opportunity for guided self-discovery led by our coaches. Although these indoor sessions are meant to be a fun activity, our coaches never miss a chance to reinforce the Life Skills that we preach whenever a “teachable moment” arises.
“SIM Golf is a great winter activity that keeps my son engaged with the game of golf.”
Our indoor sessions give the kids an opportunity to stay engaged with the game and meet new friends that like golf as much as they do. During each class, the kids will have the unique opportunity to play simulated golf and learn about when to use each club in their bag. They will also be getting “swings” in the winter when most golfers are sitting around watching television. Indoor SIM Golf sessions are NOT certifying sessions like our outdoor sessions. The kids will NOT be testing and moving-up levels.
Indoor SIM Golf combines the fun of a video game with some actual physical activity.
“My kids love the INTERACTION with the other kids.”
INDOOR SIM Golf Levels
- 5 & 6 TARGET is for kids (NEW or returning) that are 5 & 6 years old
- 7 to 10 PLAY is for ALL SKILL LEVELS
- 10 to 13 PLAY is for ALL SKILL LEVELS
- Home School is for ALL SKILL LEVELS
- 13+ PLAY is for ALL SKILL LEVELS
- Birdie Level classes are for participants that are Par 3 Certified
- Eagle Level classes are for participants that are Birdie Certified